segunda-feira, abril 16, 2007

Alcohol

You know that feeling when something's missing?
And you can't say what, you can't say why and you can't say... anything!

Your eyes, your mouth, your hair.... Your touch...
Missing when they look at me.... when it kisses me...
When you touch me and I touch your hair!
When I kiss your lips, your neck, your chest... When I blow you and you scream!!

Pleasure... I miss your pleasure... Come and fill me... With your looks and touch...
You inside me... I wanna feel you... Scratch you, kiss you and... Fuck you!
With pleasure and maybe... Maybe... Some love!

Not only pleasure... Love... Maybe, I miss your love...
Explain me with your lips... Kiss me...
Explain me with your eyes... Flash me...
Explain me with your hands, your fingers... Touch me...

I want to know what's missing!!

2 comentários:

Moinante disse...

Votos de um bom fim de semana e um óptimo dia do trabalhador .

Moinante disse...

És um " Blog Amizade " , Visita a minha página .